Transferable license to: (i) install only one (1) copy of the Application on any iPhone or iPad or other (mobile) device that you own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service (ii) to access and use the Application, solely for your own personal use. You may not: (i) copy, modify or distribute the Application for any purpose; (ii) transfer, sublicense, lease, lend, rent otherwise distribute the Application or the Service to any third party; (iii) decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or create derivative works of the Application; (iv) make the functionality of the Application available to multiple users through any means; or (v) use the Application in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms; (vi) use the Application in any manner that conflicts with the App Store Terms of Service.
All information (such as data files, written text, computer software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the Application, are the sole responsibility of the person or entity from which such content originated. All such information is referred to below as the “Content”.
Content presented to you through the Application, including but not limited to advertisements in the Application and sponsored Content presented within the Application may be protected by intellectual property rights which are owned by third parties (“Third Party Content”). You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on this Content (either in whole or in part) unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by the owners of that Content, in a separate agreement.
The Application is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the Netherlands and foreign countries. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, we (or our licensors) exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Application, including all associated intellectual property rights in the Application, such as the Content provided to you within the Application. You may not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Application or in any Third Party application or Content. You acknowledge and agree that any feedback, comments or suggestions you may provide regarding the Application (“Feedback”) will be the sole and exclusive property of SportsLink B.V. and you hereby irrevocably assign to us all of your right, title and interest in and to all Feedback. In the event of any third party claim that the Application or your possession and use of the Application infringes such third party’s intellectual property rights in the Application, Company shall be responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement, and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim. You agree that all information that you submit upon creation of your account, including information submitted from your third party account, is accurate and truthful and you have the right to post the Content on the Service and grant the license to SportsLink B.V. above.
You understand and agree that we may monitor or review any Content you post as part of a Service. We may delete any Content, in whole or in part, that in our sole judgment violates these Terms or may harm the reputation of the Service provided by SportsLink B.V..
If you breach any of the terms of these Terms, we have the right to suspend or disable your access to or use of the Application.
SportsLink B.V. does use your personal data internally to optimize the app/product experience for you. This process is automated and does not involve humans. For these services SportsLink B.V. anonymizes the personal information as much as possible..
SportsLink B.V. works with 3rd party advertising partners who may be collecting information per their own privacy policies. This may include your mobile device identifier, a cookie identifier, or other information about your device for interest-based advertising purposes. These 3rd parties do not get any private information from SportsLink B.V., but they have their own collection mechanisms on which their own individual privacy policies apply. These parties includes Facebook, Google, Twitter, Sharethrough and other advertising companies, which could be added/removed from time to time. These partners are only able to collect the information you produce when seeing their ads. Since these parties know when their ads are being shown, they can tell that you are using SportsLink B.V. apps.
Your access to and use of the Application is at your own risk. By using the Application, you may be exposed to Content that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, unreliable, offensive, harmful or otherwise inappropriate material. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content transmitted or otherwise made available via the Application. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Application.
SportsLink B.V. shall be responsible for providing any maintenance and support with respect to the Application, whether by itself or through any other third party designated by SportsLink B.V.. You acknowledge that Apple/Google has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Application.
You understand and agree that the Application is provided to you “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Without limiting the foregoing, WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. We make no warranty that the Application will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error free basis. We make no warranty regarding the quality of any products, services or Content provided through the Application or the accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any Content provided through the Application. Additionally, in the event of any failure of the Application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple/Google, and Apple/Google will refund the purchase price for the Licensed Application to you; and that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple/Google will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Application.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW, OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FROM ALL CAUSES OF ACTION AND UNDER ALL THEORIES OF LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE APPLICATION. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS,DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (i) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE APPLICATION ; (ii) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE APPLICATION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES; (iii) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE APPLICATION; AND (iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) ORANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between You and the Company with respect to the subject matter and supersedes any prior proposals, understandings and contemporaneous communications. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands, without regard to or application of conflicts of law rules or principles. You and Company irrevocably submit any and all disputes arising with respect to these Terms to the sole jurisdiction of the competent courts of the Netherlands. If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
We would like to keep SportsLink a safe place to explore your sports. Help us with maintaining this community:
Apple/Google, and Apple/Google’s subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of these Terms, and upon your acceptance of the Terms, Apple/Google will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the Terms against you, as a third party beneficiary thereof.
SportsLink B.V. processes personal data. These are data about identified or identifiable natural persons and include data that can be directly or indirectly traced to a person. This can be the following data:
- Data we need to keep in touch with you for the execution of a user agreement related to one of our app
- Your first and last name, date of birth, phone number, email address, organization(s) you are affiliated with, address information, title, phone number;
- Data we require for administrative purposes
- your relationship number, account number, VAT number and other data that you make known to us, for example in the context of an agreement concluded between you and SportsLink B.V;
- Data that originate or result from your visit to our website or use of a mobile application (app) developed by us;
- Data that are entered by you on (online) contact forms or through the app under for example the "comments", such as your name and email address;
- data collected when creating an account in an app: this includes the personal data you provide us with when creating the account/which you have given us access to, such as your email address and (user) name. It is possible that these data are shared with third parties, such as the party who developed the app for SportsLink B.V;
- through the use of data obtained through cookies about your surfing behavior on our website or through our app;
- Information about your use of the app used by you and provided by us, such as the pages visited within the websites and app, the advertisements shown and the advertisements you clicked on. From this information, we can derive your possible interests;
- Use of our app: this involves processing (personal) data that you have entered yourself via the app, or information to which you have given us access (such as location data);
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the equipment you use;
- e-mail address needed to send newsletters and mailings;
SportsLink B.V. uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- To offer products and services within the framework of a user agreement;
- To maintain contact with you, for example to send newsletters or personal communications;
- To comply with legal obligations, such as tax obligations; - To improve the use of our services and products. SportsLink B.V. will process the data used to improve our services as anonymous as possible to minimize the data to a person.
- In order to make targeted offers, for example by e-mail. Also, for example, in the app an advertisement may be shown of a product that we suspect, based on the data we processed, to be of interest to you. This happens on an automated basis;
SportsLink B.V. processes personal data on one of the following (legal) grounds: - On the basis of a (user) agreement;
- To comply with legal obligations;
- In connection with a legitimate interest of SportsLink B.V. to process personal data. When processing on the basis of this ground, the requirements of proportionality and subsidiarity will be met. SportsLink B.V. can process your data when this is necessary to fulfill its legitimate (company) interests or those of a third party, unless your interests, fundamental rights or freedoms should outweigh these interests;
- Based on the consent you have given to process your personal data. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
SportsLink B.V. processes the data within its own company. When processing personal data, SportsLink B.V. uses (third party) processors. These processors are supporting companies that work on behalf of and at the instruction of SportsLink B.V. SportsLink B.V. only shares the personal data necessary for the assignment. Such partners have signed processing agreements with SportsLink B.V.
When we transfer personal data to third parties through which the personal data are processed in countries outside the European Economic Area, we ensure that the data are transferred and processed in a manner as permitted under applicable privacy legislation.
SportsLink B.V. may provide certain information to carefully selected third parties. These third parties select the data on the basis of information collected by SportsLink B.V. about your surfing behavior within the app, internet behavior and/or purchases made through or within the app. These third parties will then use your data to provide you with offers which they expect to match your interests.
For the purpose of the online advertising space provided by SportsLink B.V., SportsLink B.V. may offer third parties (advertisers) the possibility to use the segments in which visitors are classified (based on personal data collected by us). Personal data shared in the context of these activities will be anonymized as much as possible.
SportsLink B.V. uses the advertising services of a.o. Google to present advertisements within its app. The servers of Google are located outside the European Union. In order to present users of the app with the correct, Dutch-language advertisements we provide location data to Google and others. SportsLink B.V. and Google have agreed to an adequate level of protection. Google and our other advertising networks have committed to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework. Google and our other ad networks will only use the data shared with them for the purpose of fulfilling the agreement with SportsLink B.V. and not for their own purposes.
SportsLink B.V. has taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data. These safeguards protect, among other things, against loss, destruction, damage and against unauthorized or unlawful processing or disclosure of the data. For example, data connections and databases are secured, and only those persons with the proper authorization have access to your personal data. Furthermore, all SportsLink B.V. employees have signed a confidentiality agreement. If you have any questions about the security of your personal data, or if there are any indications of misuse, please contact us using the contact details mentioned under 9.
- As a data subject, you have the following rights; - The right to inspect. This means that you can make a request to inspect the personal data that we have collected from you.
- The right to rectification of your data if they are incorrect;
- The right to removal of your data;
- The right to object to (future) processing of your data or to restrict it, provided that there are no legal and statutory grounds that prevent this;
- The right to revoke certain consent to processing given by you;
- The right to data portability. This allows you to receive the data you provided to SportsLink B.V. in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form. You can then transfer this data to another responsible party;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Authority.
- You can direct your requests, questions or complaints to the contact details mentioned in 10.
For the purpose of analyzing the use of its app, SportsLink B.V. uses Firebase. Firebase is also offered by Google and for the use of this service the same applies as mentioned above for Google Analytics.
The app of SportsLink B.V. also makes use of Marketing cookies. The personal data collected through the app can be processed by SportsLink B.V. and made available to advertisers. These advertisers can only use this personal data for that purpose and only for the duration that we have agreed with them. We only make these data available to advertisers if you have agreed to the placement of cookies in the relevant App and to the processing of data for the purposes mentioned therein by means of these cookies. If you do not want us to make this data available to these advertisers, you can adjust this through the cookie settings.
SportsLink B.V. only makes personal data available to advertisers if you as a user of our app have agreed to this. If you do not want us to make this data available to these advertisers, you can adjust this through the cookie settings.